The application shall include:
1. One PDF-file with the application form – Name the document 1. Application form <-- (Link to a writable document)
2. One PDF-file with sketches/ renderings/images of the products you wish to exhibit, maximum 5 pages – Name the document 2. Application
3. One PDF-file with your CV. Name the document 3. CV
4. One PDF-file with stand layout – how you wish to present your designs in the stand – Name the document 4. Stand layout
5. One PDF-file with company – and contact information – Name the document 5. Contact information <-- (Link to a writable document)
If you have the possibility, merge the five PDF-files into one collective file. Name the document with your company name.
Mail the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designers from all over the world are invited to apply to Greenhouse. A jury then selects those who are given the opportunity to exhibit. The jury works by the criteria of curiosity, innovation and sustainability. There is no age limit for those who apply but there is a limit on the number of times that you as an individual designer may exhibit, a maximum of three times.
Nothing is to be payed upon application deadline. The invoice is sent after the selection process and if you agree to participate.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO: 2 OCTOBER 2020
We look forward to your application!