Searching for products!
At the 2019 fair we will have Pop-up Shop, where visitors on-site can buy and bring products from the fair. We want to highlight exhibitors' products while providing our visitors with added value.
Also be sure to expose products in the Temperament exhibition.
In the Pop-up Shop you get the chance to directly sell the news that is made for the season. Visitors can then shop and bring the product home and become first with the most famous product of the fair. See it as an opportunity to test the demand for the new product or as an additional marketing channel.
The Pop-up Shop is built in a simple context with a nice feel for this short, unique opportunity. The store is built near the Greenhouse area at the C hall entrance. Submission and sales are voluntary but the selection is made by uMe projects (Lisa Karlsson) who runs the store. Pop-up Shop will have a wide range focusing on news only.
Qualifications for participation:
- Contact Lisa Karlsson uMe projects at email@example.com to report interest.
- The selection of products is made by uMe projects, which means that if a product is considered difficult, bulky, fragile, invaluable or otherwise, the product will not be included. The goal is to have about 100-200 product news for sale.
- Agreed products are submitted and acknowledged at stand EÖ:01 (where the Pop-up Shop is located) from Sunday 3 February to Monday 4 February between 10:00 and 16:00.
- Delivery note with number and price must be included in the delivery.
- The shop is open during the opening hours of the fair.
- The Pop-up Shop will clearly indicate that there is no right of return on the purchase.
- Collection of unsold products is made Saturday 9 of January between 17.00-20.00. Unpublished products are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Commission 50/50 will apply to the product's price. The items sold will then be billed after you have received a settlement from uMe projects. Settlement for sold items is made after Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair.
About uMe projects:
Lisa Karlsson runs uMe projects where she works with various projects in fashion and design. She has many years of experience in retail, where she and the store have won Awards.
Exposure of products in the Temperament exhibition
We have had a Trend exhibition for the past few years at Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair that has been designed by various stylists and designers using products from you, the exhibitors. This exhibition is often an excellent opportunity for you to display your products in an inspirational setting and strengthen your brand’s visibility at the fair.
For 2019, we will be replacing the Trend exhibition with the Temperament exhibition, and it will be created by set designer and designer Sahara Widoff. Sahara is an exciting artist, and her work is a cross between fashion and interiors. We are now seeking exhibitors who would like to display products in this exhibition. Sahara Widoff is looking for furniture, lighting and interior design accessories for both the home and public spaces. The products should preferably be new releases but may at the most be one year old.
Does this sound interesting?
Please contact Sahara Widoff with a suggested list of products that you would like to display. We expect the exhibition to receive considerable interest from both visitors and the press. Please note that a selection will be made and that not all proposed products will be exhibited.
Contact details for Sahara Widoff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Practical information: Please deliver the agreed products to Temperament C03:39 in Hall C on Sunday, February 3, 7:00 – 20:00. Leave the product in display-ready form together with your contact information. If you are providing lighting, please install a plug with a two-meter cord. Please put your company name on any packaging; the packaging will be saved for dismantling.
You may pick up your products on Saturday, February 9, 17:00. – 20:00., after the event has closed. Please note that an electrician may be needed to dismantle suspended lighting.