Although there will be no physical meeting this year, February 2021 will still have a number of activities linked to Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair. These activities will offer an opportunity for the industry to do business and network, get inspired and exchange knowledge, digitally and around the city.
Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair City Edition
• The fair moves to the city. During February 8-12, 2021, one can visit numerous of Stockholm Furniture & Light Fairs exhibitors in the city of Stockholm. Via showrooms, pop-ups and exhibitions, you are able to explore, seek inspiration and do business with some of Scandinavia’s leading companies within design & architecture. Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair will continuously inform in regards to what activities are offered and also invite visitors to activities around the city. Please follow us for regular updates!
Are you interested in a partnership and visibility in Stockholm Design Events channels? Take a look and book one of the Partner Visibility Packages here »
Stockholm Design Week
• Planning for Stockholm Design Week is in full swing and we are in dialogue with various actors about activities with a focus on Scandinavian design across the city. We can already now say that the city of Stockholm will blossom with activities, safe meetings and networking during week 6, 2021. For more information, please visit www.stockholmdesignweek.com
Are you interested in a partnership and visibility in Stockholm Design Weeks channels? Take a look and book one of the Partner Visibility Packages here »
Stockholm Design & Architecture Talks
• We will be offering a chance to listen to inspiring talks, debates and interviews digitally via Stockholm Design & Architecture Talks. Program, tickets and more information will be presented shortly. You can already now book the dates 10-11 of February 2021.
Are you interested in a partnership and visibility in Stockholm Design & Architecture Talks? Take a look and book one of the Partner Visibility Packages here »
• We will continue to support and introduce future design via Greenhouse. This year Greenhouse will be presented digitally. More information will be presented shortly!.
• WorkSpace Sweden, the conference for the workspaces and learning environments of the future, will take place as scheduled on February 9-10, 2021 but in digital form. You can find program and tickets here »
Please visit our website for the latest updates!